Improve end-of-life care for your patients, clients and yourself. Open to veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and all other members of the veterinary team, the Animal Hospice and Palliative Care Certificate Program is an online continuing education course covering topics in animal hospice, palliative care, and the euthanasia experience.
This Course is AASVB RACE Approved for 6 CE Hours - Program Number 1007-29032.
During this program, participants will:
- Understand the unique field of animal hospice
- Learn how palliative care differs from conventional medicine
- Learn best practices in hospice care
- Understand what to expect in the dying patient
- Learn how to improve the euthanasia experience for the pet and caregiver
- Learn skills for more compassionate care throughout the dying process
If you are an AAHA member, there is a member promo code that must be acquired directly from AAHA.
Please contact them in order to get your Member Promo Code: