NAVC Event Attendee Policy and Guidelines
At the North American Veterinary Community (NAVC), we enjoy a positive relationship with our attendees. Because we receive a high volume of attendance from various members, sponsors, and media, we ask for their cooperation with the following policies and guidelines. This will ensure that our members, as well as our sponsors and partners enjoy the best experience possible. By registering for and/or attending an NAVC event you are acknowledging that you agree to the following terms, which constitutes an agreement between you and NAVC. THIS POLICY IS BINDING UPON ALL REGISTRANTS AND ATTENDEES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND REPRESENTATIVES WHO MAY ATTEND AN NAVC EVENT.
On-Site Policies and Guidelines
- All attendees must be registered for the NAVC event or have a guest badge, including anyone under the age of 18.
- While attending an NAVC event, all attendees must conduct themselves in a professional manner that is welcoming to all participants and free from any form of discrimination, harassment, intimidation by verbal or physical in nature or retaliation.
- Attendees must ensure that they are not disruptive to any sessions, workshops, special events, or the overall event experience. Disruptive or harassing behavior of any kind will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave the session and/or conference.
- Remarks or discussions during presentations should deal with the major issues regarding the presentation, reserving minor issues for direct communication with the authors and/or presenters.
- Content from all learning sessions, rounds, workshops, entertainment, and other special events is protected by United States copyright laws and is the exclusive property of the NAVC or its authors. You may not, under any circumstances, share, distribute, publish, repurpose, or sell any such content, or attempt to do so, in any way without written consent from the NAVC.
- You shall not publish or post any articles, pictures, materials, or any other information regarding or obtained from an NAVC event without a press pass or written consent from NAVC. For more information about obtaining a press pass, please contact Public Relations at PublicRelations@NAVC.com.
- Video and/or audio recording of any kind is strictly prohibited in all continuing education sessions (i.e. learning sessions, rounds, workshops, etc.) without written consent from the NAVC.
- Any person who attends an NAVC event that sells, markets, or represents a company or organization for the purpose of obtaining advertising, sales, or subscriptions from any attendee, sponsor, or exhibitor immediately forfeits their registration fee and admission to the NAVC event.
- At NAVC networking events both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages may be served. NAVC expects participants at our events to drink responsibly. NAVC and Meeting host event staff have the right to deny service to participants for any reason, and may require a participant to leave the event.
- The NAVC reserves the right to deny, refuse, or revoke admission during pre-registration, as well as on-site.
- No weapons are allowed at any NAVC event.