Your Guide to Everything VMX and Beyond
Meet the one app to rule all our events! The NAVC Events app brings your veterinary educational experience to your fingertips and will be essential to everything you do at VMX. Download it today to start planning for the conference!
How to Access Your VMX Content
Once you download the app, you’ll be prompted to log into your NAVC account. Don't have an account? Create an NAVC Account using the email you used to register for VMX and follow the prompts to access your VMX experience.
- Build and save your custom VMX agenda
- Get real-time event information with app notifications
- Network with other attendees
- Receive schedule reminders and updates
- Find your way with maps of the Expo Hall, concourse and hotels
- Access the VMX program and full schedule
- Track your CE
- Watch OnDemand sessions and complete CE quizzes (VMX Virtual registrants only)
- And much more!
Thank You to Our VMX App Sponsor
If you have issues, please be sure you are using the email you registered with. If you tried to sign in using a different email than you registered with please follow the instructions below and then sign into the app again.
On an iPhone:
You will need to go to Settings > Safari> Clear History and Website Data > All History> Clear History.
In the Chrome app
1 On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
2 At the top right, tap More.
3 Tap History. Clear browsing data.
4 At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All Time.
5 Next to 'Cookies and site data' and 'Cached images and files,' check the boxes.
6 Tap Clear data.